)))***SPECIAL TRAVEL REPORT***(((
(so special it took me 10 years to write it)
FloridaBorne and daughter: Lydia could walk into a funeral
and have everyone laughing in 10 minutes.
Things to remember when traveling to a non-western country
- A pair of cheap flip flops in a plastic bag (to throw them away in just before you leave the country).
- At least 3 packages of wet wipes
- A couple of small bottles of hand sanitizer.
- A small towel, small shampoo, and bar soap for the 4 showers you’ll have while you’re there (if you’re lucky).
- At least 3 pair of underwear, and
- A large plastic bag to throw your dirty underwear into.
- Pack 1 through 5 inside of 6 and place in your carry-on bag.
View original post 1,747 more words